ANDIRIVIENI BELLAGIO GUEST HOUSE
Piazza Radaelli 3, 22021 Bellagio (CO) Italy +39 031 2280049 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement in terms of art. 13 Leg. Decree 196/2003
(Personal information protection)
This notice is intended to clarify the legal provisions regarding personal data protection, particularly as regards the rights of the individuals involved and the measures taken to protect them. For this purpose we inform anyone accessing our website at belvederebellagio.com and the addresses linked to it that:
1) While you are browsing our website, personal data and information may be collected as a result of the voluntary completion of forms found on the website, by means of files temporarily or permanently stored on your hard-disk (known as. Cookies) and by using other software components downloaded or activated while browsing (e.g. ActiveX components).
The data thus collected will be processed by us in order to:
- provide information or promotional material regarding our activities, including using electronic communication tools (e.g. fax, email, text messages, newsletters)
- draw up offers and quotations
- gather statistics about use of the website
- speed up, improve and personalise the standard of service for users.
The data collected may be stored electronically or on paper and will be processed by us in accordance with all the legal measures introduced to protect the rights of the individuals concerned. In order to provide further information or facilitate browsing for users, links to other sites not produced by us (e.g. search engines, associated solution providers, etc.) might be hosted on our websites. The privacy policies applied by these websites are beyond our control and the safeguards provided in this notice do not extend to them. Our company declines any responsibility regarding the personal data that might be collected by them.
2) The provision of personal information is optional. Refusing to supply this data or blocking cookies or other software components might make it impossible for us to send the information requested and/or may prevent the website from operating correctly.
3) Information will be memorized either electronically or on paper and may come to the knowledge of the staff at our company who process it.
4) The Holder of the information is the ANDIRIVIENI BELLAGIO GUEST HOUSE Piazza Radaelli 3, 22021 Bellagio (CO) Italy. To assert your rights, as provided for in article 7 LgsDecree 196/2003, you should contact on telephone+39 031 2280049 – o all’indirizzo mail :email@example.com
Art. 7 of Leg.Decree 196/2003 – Rights to access personal information and other rights
1. The party concerned has the right to confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal information pertaining to him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in a legible form.
2. The party concerned has the right to be informed of:
a) the origin of the personal information;
b) the purpose and manner of processing;
c) the logic applied in the event of processing by electronic means;
d) of the identity of the holder, of those responsible for processing and the representative designated in terms of article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the parties or category of party to which the personal information may be communicated or who may become aware of same as representative for the area designated by the State or otherwise responsible.
3. The party concerned has the right to:
a) the up-dating, rectification or, should he/she so require, integration of the information;
b) the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of information processed in violation of the law, including that which does not need to be preserved for the purpose for which it was gathered or subsequently processed.;
c) confirmation that the operations referred to in a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the information was communicated or distributed, except in the case where such proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly out of proportion to the right being protected.
4. The party concerned has the right to totally or partially oppose:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of his/her personal information even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was provided;
b) the processing of personal information for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or market research or commercial information.